Provide a lifeline with vital supplies
In this unprecedented global crisis, the poorest and most vulnerable communities are the most at risk. Together we can give them a fighting chance with access to the basics: clean water, food, soap, gloves, and masks. Your donation helps UNICEF and the World Food Programme deliver life-saving health supplies and nutritious food.
If you would like to make a contribution above $10 000, please fill in your details here
Protect children and families from the worst of this crisis
COVID-19 isn’t just overwhelming fragile health systems, it’s attacking children’s education and the way families earn their living and take care of themselves. Right now, UNICEF and World Food Programme staff are on the ground making sure that we do everything in our power to support children and families through this crisis.
Please protect the most vulnerable by making a donation today
Any donation, no matter how small, can help children and communities.
- $5 can provide 20 bars of soap
- $18 can provide essential food for a family of 5 for 1 week
- $49 can help provide 150 sachets of therapeutic food to help a child recover from malnutrition
You can make a difference
- When you join us in supporting UNICEF and WFP, your donations go further
- UNICEF operates the world’s largest humanitarian warehouse, and we rush vital supplies where they are needed or procure locally in bulk, which keeps costs low so your donation can help more children.
- The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger and serving as the logistics backbone for the global COVID-19 response, operating an average of 70 aircraft, 20 ships, and 5,000 trucks each day to reach those most in need, wherever they are.
- We are there before, during and after a crisis. Just saving a life is not enough. We aim to learn lessons as we go, making life healthier, better and fairer for everyone.