What are we working on?
- Sent 3,000 oxygen concentrators, 500 high-flow nasal cannulas, and 85 RT-PCR (COVID testing) machines, medical kits, and other equipment.
- Supporting the procurement and installation of 25 oxygen plants for hospitals and the installation of more than 70 thermal scanners at various ports of entry countrywide.
- With partners, we have procured special refrigerators as part of the cold-chain strengthening of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Provided more than 11,000 PPE kits for functionaries working on India’s Childline so that childcare services can continue.
- Providing guidance and support for the safety and care of children in childcare institutions like care homes.
- Providing support to the government and partners to help children in 17 states continue learning from home. For example, ‘Mobile Learning Centres’ in Bihar are helping 28,000 children who did not have access to any type of digital equipment to continue learning.
- Working to counter vaccine misinformation and promote COVID Appropriate Behaviours (wearing masks, physical distancing, and handwashing), using multimedia content, produced weekly in multiple languages for broadcast on digital channels and media.