Together, we can make a difference.
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, we do whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence. And we never give up.
We continue to look for ways to help achieve tangible results for children globally and especially in hard-to-reach parts of the world. In 2022, thanks to you:
- 365.3 million children under the age of 5 benefited from programmes to prevent malnutrition
- 77.9 million children were vaccinated against measles, of which, over 27 million children in countries affected by humanitarian crises
- 37.9 million out-of-school children and adolescents (49 per cent girls) acessed education
- 39 million people provided with water, sanitation or hygiene services in humanitarian emergencies
We aim to keep children safe. We do this every day, everywhere, in all sorts of condition, for every child out there. Keeping them safe is our priority. Keeping them alive & healthy is our happiness.
In Malaysia, we:
- collaborated with partners to launch Malaysia's first inclusive playground designed to protect the right of all children to play;
- delivered life-saving medical equipment worth RM1.1 million to the maternity wards of 7 public hospitals;
- formed a strategic partnership with the Ministry of Education via its Digital Education Learning Initiative Malaysia (DELIMa) online learning platform to enhance access to quality and inclusive learning for all children.
Why donate to UNICEF?
It's a smart way to make your donations go further for children:
1. We are global, we are local: 🌎
UNICEF is active in more than 190 countries and territories. We can take successful approaches from one place in the world and adapt them to meet challenges elsewhere, helping drive results for children and young people at a global scale.
2. We save more lives for less money: 👍
As one of the world’s largest buyers of lifesaving supplies such as vaccines and mosquito nets, UNICEF has unique leverage to negotiate the lowest prices. Buying big and being transparent enables us to shape markets, cut costs and increase efficiency – and, most importantly, save more lives.
3. We are ready to respond to emergencies, anytime, anywhere: ⏳
UNICEF is on the ground before, during and after humanitarian emergencies. We can ship lifesaving and humanitarian supplies almost anywhere in the world within 72 hours.
4. We are an innovator: We always find new solutions for old problems: 💡
Our innovation team uses new technologies and innovates new products to help us reach the hardest-to-reach children and communities and to achieve better results for children.
HELP SAVE CHILDREN'S LIVES
All children deserve to live safe and healthy lives.
Your tax-deductible donation to UNICEF Malaysia
helps ensure the world’s most vulnerable children
get the nutrition, water, protection, education and health care they need to survive and thrive.