Your support today will help UNICEF to provide immediate aid, shelter, food and medical supplies to those most in need in Ukraine and those seeking safety and security in neighbouring countries.
‘I created my fund with UNICEF because I want a world where children grow up safe: safe from violence, war, poverty and hunger.’ - David Beckham
UKRAINE CRISIS: UNICEF IN ACTION
UNICEF is at the forefront of the humanitarian response in Ukraine. Teams are working around the clock to deliver urgent support across the following areas:
By supporting this emergency appeal, you can provide a vital lifeline to children and families across Ukraine through providing:
- UNICEF ‘Blue Dot’ child-friendly safe spaces along transit routes to provide critical services and support to displaced children and families,
- first aid kits for health workers,
- critical supplies to families including blankets, warm clothes, emergency water and hygiene kits,
- school supplies for children, enabling them to continue their learning; and
- mobile child protection teams providing psychosocial care to children traumatized by chronic insecurity, responding to cases of violence and abuse against children and assisting children separated from family.
UNICEF has been working to keep children safe since this conflict began eight years ago – as things escalate now, UNICEF is committed to staying and delivering for children.
Please give what you can today. Thank you.
For more information about 7: The David Beckham Unicef Fund, please visit www.7.org